SERVING SIZE: 2/3 cup
PREPARATION TIME: 10-15 minutes
COOK TIME: 35 minutes
9 x 9 baking pan
Small and large mixing bowls
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
4 packets (4 grams) of Splenda sweetener
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
1 Tablespoon vanilla
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
1 ¼ cups milk
3 cups oatmeal, old fashioned
1 cup frozen blueberries
1. Lightly grease a 9 x 9 baking dish with oil.
2. In a small mixing bowl, whisk eggs, Splenda and all other ingredients except oatmeal and milk.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix milk and oatmeal together.
4. Combine milk and oatmeal with the other ingredients.
5. Mix in the cup of frozen blueberries.
6. Pour mixture into baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
7. Refrigerate overnight.
8. In the morning, remove foil and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
-You can substitute 1 cup of diced apples or peaches for blueberries.
Recipe submitted by Mount Mary University Dietetics Department